PROFESSIONAL TEAM SALES TRAINING PROGRAMS & SOLUTIONS
Improve Your Business and Overall Performance of Your Organization
The Importance of Sales Team Training
The Sales Coaching Institute offers a variety of team sales training programs including virtual team sales training, on-site training for sales teams, and multi-format sales training for teams.
Without adequate team sales training, your sales team and business growth can become stagnant. As your most experienced sales team members start to fail, your other team members start to lack the guidance and training that those experienced sales team members once provided. That being said, you should always start team sales training immediately after hiring. Some industries can take up to 6 months before hired sales talent is up to speed.
One of the absolute best ways to keep veteran sales talent motivated, happy, and performing is to have team sales training and coaching on a regular and recurring basis. The very foundation of your sales team should be built upon a frequent sales training schedule and constant motivational and educational reinforcement. You should keep everything you receive from past sales trainers, including videos, white papers, quizzes/tests, and anything else they may have provided. By reading, reviewing, and taking notes on this type of information, you WILL be more confident and better prepared than your competition.
Benefits of Training for Sales Teams
When you are confident, asking the right questions, providing all necessary information needed, and become a sales rep people WANT to talk to, that is a BIG accomplishment. In an article published by Preznett, they discuss “7 ways in which increased staff training and development sets your business apart.”
In the fore-mentioned article, they explain each of the below 7 benefits in greater detail. The 7 benefits are as follows:
- Employee morale, satisfaction, and motivation (increased)
- Reducing skills gap
- Improving employee performance
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and changes
- Staying competitive
- Retain good employees
- Proving you care (as an employer)
Mastering this type of information by utilizing sales team reinforcement training and learning is the skill that will set you and your organization apart from the rest of the pack.
Team sales coaching is one of the most impactful ways to drive sales performance. A study performed by LinkedIn showed that buyers and decision-makers are much more likely to purchase when the sales rep they speak with fully comprehends his/her role and their specific pain points.
What Sales Professionals Gain During Team Sales Training
BENEFITS OF TEAM SALES TRAINING
- Our team sales training and coaching professionals can deliver virtual presentations, we can come to you, or we can do a combination of both.
- We also offer team sales training programs at different lengths in order to fit into you and your sales team’s schedule.
- We are focused and choose a topic or series of topics that will address the biggest challenges you and/or your sales reps are facing.
- We aim to ensure that our training provides a 5 return on your investment!
- Our team sales training professionals always stay focused on your industry, market, or role.
- Our team sales training professionals don’t just train, they coach and mentor!
POTENTIAL TEAM SALES TRAINING TOPICS
- Selling with Stories
- Driving to Close
- Strategic Social Selling
- Sales Presentation Training
- One-on-One Sales Training
- Telephone Selling Techniques
- B2B Telephone Skills Improvement
- Sales Presentation Skills Training
- Sales Leadership Training
- Sales Management Cadence Training
- Sales Coaching Mentorship Programs
- Virtual Team Sales Training Programs
- Bespoke Online Team Sales Training
- Executive Sales Leadership Training
- Business Acumen Sales Team Training
- Financial Acumen Sales Team Training
- First Impressions
- Prospecting Practices & Territory Alignment
- Handling Customer Concerns & Rejections Effectively
Start Team Sales Training Today!
Team sales training should never be boring. This is the training that ties together all of your skills and knowledge to turn you into an unstoppable force that closes sales when others fail. Our team sales training was designed and assembled by business and sales thought leaders with decades of experience and real-world sales success.
Your ability to calculate margins on deals, articulate value, assemble team meetings, strategize and perform every other task necessary to close a profitable sale will improve by engaging in regular team sales training!