1 on 1 Coaching for Sales Professionals
You’re good, you’re smart, you’re consistent and the results are not quite where they should be. But if you’re willing to do the work, you can get the results you are looking for. That’s what makes the sales profession so great. Most salespeople say they want to make their numbers, but not many sales reps are willing to do whatever it takes to achieve those numbers. Improving your sales process starts with engaging one-on-one sales coaching with a professional sales coach.
Start making your numbers and hold yourself to a higher standard! Connect with people in a way that you have never connected before.
This is a chance to change your sales career and your life. But remember, if you don’t take action, there will be no positive outcome. It’s hard making your numbers, selling is hard! If it was so easy, everyone would do it!
How bad do you want it? Well, it’s no longer enough to want it! YOU HAVE TO GO FOR IT!
Discover that Selling is a
Process of Identifying
and Filling Customers’
Needs and Creating
Value for Them!
Our One-On-One Sales Coaching Strategy
- Create a sales action plan that works for you and your product/service
- Prepare proven sales strategies for your samples or product demo
- Perform detailed studies of your prospects and clients
- Determine decision maker
- Get the customers attention, interest, desire & action to a positive outcome – a sale
- Create trust and rapport
- Be a trusted advisor
- Build and capitalize on your client relationship
- Learn to ask the right questions for different prospects
- Learn to listen and care
- Expand the dialogue to get crucial facts and information
- Learn to ask for referrals and new business when appropriate
- Learn to link your service/product to the customer’s needs and priorities
- Learn how your product/service is a true solution
- Sell value, not price
- Cross-sell and Upsell
- Overcome objections and stalls
- Tactics to advance/close the sale
- Learn rules of influence
- Hold customers accountable
- Sustain performance-based habits
- Take ownership
- Setting goals, not deadlines
- Minimize stress factors
- Maintain a positive mental attitude
- Develop self-confidence & motivational techniques
- Develop proactive motivational techniques and strategies
- Develop yourself (step away from the average)