Over 25 years of proven success has made The Sales Coaching Institute a benchmark in professional sales training and sales management training solutions.
Our sales training and coaching processes start with research, audits and a deep dive into your current sales force and sales process.
We design and custom develop solutions grounded in The Sales Coaching Institute’s proven training techniques.
Los Angeles Sales Training & Coaching
The Sales Coaching Institutes Los Angeles sales training experts and sales coaches have over 20 years of success to ensure their credibility and commitment to the growth of your sales professionals.
We employ time-tested and proven sales training techniques. Our team of facilitators and trainers are all certified with real world experience and success. Beyond sales training and one-on-one sales coaching solutions, The Sales Coaching Institute also offer sales force audits, sales compensation consulting and executive sales recruiting.
Los Angeles Sales Coaching & Sales Training Areas of Focus
- General Business Etiquette
- Proper Preparation
- Elite Product/Service Knowledge
- Generating Superior First Impressions
- Tactics to Advance to the Next Step
- Nurturing Relationships
- Overcoming Fear of Rejection
- Handling Customer Concerns & Rejections
- Sales Presentations Training
- Sales Management Training
- Optimizing Sales Team Relations
- Time and Priority Management
Our Los Angeles, California sales training program will inspire your sales team to tackle new challenges, experiment with new selling methods, and improve overall sales performance.
Los Angeles Sales Management Training Areas of Focus
- Improving Leadership Skills & Techniques
- Improving Team Energy & Focus
- Product/Service Specific Techniques to Improve Efficiency
- The Importance of Accountability
- Proven Strategic Planning Tactics
- Rewarding Results Accordingly
- Delegating Tasks Responsibly
Additional Areas of Focus
- Self-Motivation Strategies
- Confidence Building Exercises & Strategies
- Setting & Meeting Realistic Sales Goals
- The Importance of a Positive Mental Attitude
- Holding Customers Accountable
- Selling Value & Knowledge, Not Price
How Our Los Angeles Sales Training Helps Our Clients
We spend time with you first and diagnose the underlying problems.
We engage our clients in an energetic, professional and memorable way.
We offer a large assortment of sales training & sales coaching services.
Research indicates that 65% of all sales go to the sales professional that gets there FIRST and sets the buying vision.
Trust and rapport precede any and all sales activities!
Keep in mind that NOTHING happens until somebody sells something.
Come to realization that sales is the ONLY function within an organization that adds to profits. Everything else adds to costs!
You’ll learn the 9 things that require zero talent to be successful in sales:
- Being on time
- Work ethic
- Being coachable
- Doing extra
- Being prepared
We are proud to provide Sales Coaching and Sales Skills Training for Los Angeles businesses.
We look forward to helping you improve your sales strategies for future sales success.
View some of our featured sales & marketing keynotes & workshops.
Or contact The Sales Coaching Institute for a complimentary sales force audit worth $600.