Over 25 years of proven success has made The Sales Coaching Institute a benchmark in professional sales training and sales management training solutions.
Our sales training and coaching processes start with research, audits and a deep dive into your current sales force and sales process.
We design and custom develop solutions grounded in The Sales Coaching Institute’s proven training techniques.
Atlanta Sales Training & Coaching
Our goal is to improve your sales skills. The Sales Coaching Institute is a national leader in sales training and sales coaching. We have been training and coaching sales forces and executives for over 20 years. We employ certified sales trainers and coaches that have real world sales success. Our trainers and coaches are constantly honing their skills through regular training.
Atlanta Sales Coaching & Sales Training Areas of Focus
- General Business Etiquette
- Proper Preparation
- Elite Product/Service Knowledge
- Generating Superior First Impressions
- Tactics to Advance to the Next Step
- Nurturing Relationships
- Overcoming Fear of Rejection
- Handling Customer Concerns & Rejections
- Sales Presentations Training
- Sales Management Training
- Optimizing Sales Team Relations
- Time and Priority Management
Our Atlanta, Georgia sales training program will inspire your sales team to tackle new challenges, experiment with new selling methods, and improve overall sales performance.
Atlanta Sales Management Training Areas of Focus
- Improving Leadership Skills & Techniques
- Improving Team Energy & Focus
- Product/Service Specific Techniques to Improve Efficiency
- The Importance of Accountability
- Proven Strategic Planning Tactics
- Rewarding Results Accordingly
- Delegating Tasks Responsibly
Additional Areas of Focus
- Self-Motivation Strategies
- Confidence Building Exercises & Strategies
- Setting & Meeting Realistic Sales Goals
- The Importance of a Positive Mental Attitude
- Holding Customers Accountable
- Selling Value & Knowledge, Not Price
How Our Atlanta Sales Training Helps Our Clients
We spend time with you and diagnose the underlying problems.
We engage our clients in an energetic, professional and memorable way.
We offer a large assortment of sales training & sales coaching services.
Research indicates that 65% of all sales go to the sales professional that gets there FIRST and sets the buying vision.
Trust and rapport precede any and all sales activities!
Keep in mind that NOTHING happens until somebody sells something.
Come to realization that sales is the ONLY function within an organization that adds to profits. Everything else adds to costs!
You’ll learn the 9 things that require zero talent to be successful in sales:
- Being on time
- Work ethic
- Being coachable
- Doing extra
- Being prepared
We are proud to provide Sales Coaching and Sales Skills Training for Atlanta businesses.
We look forward to helping you improve your sales strategies for future sales success.