The Sales Coaching Institute offers professional sales training, sales coaching, and leadership development on the island of Oahu, Hawaii. Our professional team of Oahu, Hawaii sales training experts have over 20 years of success and experience in sales coaching and training methodologies to ensure their credibility and dedication.
The Sales Coaching Institutes Hawaii sales training curriculum is comprised of “reinforcement training” – a combination of thoroughly researched state of the art learning materials, individualized sales coaching, and online sales training programs will immerse your sales reps in a sales training experience that will sharpen their sales skills. Our Oahu, Hawaii sales coaches will guide your sales professionals in meeting their specific sales training goals.
In addition to our Oahu, Hawaii sales training services and Oahu, Hawaii one-on-one sales coaching solutions, The Sales Coaching Institute is dedicated to providing your organization with sales force audits, sales compensation consulting, and sales management training. Our engaging sales training programs will help your business build a world-class sales team. If you’re looking for a sales training program on the island of Oahu, Hawaii than contact the experts at The Sales Coaching Institute today!
Our Oahu, Hawaii sales training program will inspire your sales team to tackle new challenges, experiment with new selling methods, and improve overall sales performance.
San Francisco Sales Training & Sales Coaching Areas of Focus:
In order to modify a sales presentation and style so that it is effective, a sales professional will fully understand their sales process and their product/service. This allows the salesperson to advance from certain steps in the sales cycle to the crucial next steps on command. Why does this matter? If a client wants to talk about the middle of the presentation first and skip the introduction, your sales force must have the ability to do just that. With this level of understanding, you can also be assured that they are demonstrating the benefits of the product or service that the buyer really wants to hear, (all buyers will want to hear something a little different). This is called tailor made sales presentation skills
Helping professionals understand what sales skills are natural to them and which are more of an obstacle is a crucial part of our sales training methods that improve sales.
As a salesperson, gaining insights as to how crucial decisions are made, objections are handled and how quickly a person flows through a presentation can lead to increased awareness and a stronger ability to adapt to a demanding situation to make the sale.
You’ll Learn the Nine Things That Require Zero Talent to be Successful in Sales!
- Being on Time
- Work Ethic
- Being Coachable
- Doing Extra
- Being Prepared
Hawaii Sales Coaching Areas of Focus:
- General Business Etiquette
- Proper Preparation
- Elite Product/Service Knowledge
- Generating Superior First Impressions
- Tactics to Advance to the Next Step
- Nurturing Relationships
- Overcoming Fear of Rejection
- Handling Customer Concerns & Rejections
- Sales Presentations Training
- Sales Management Training
- Optimizing Sales Team Relations
- Time and Priority Management
Sales Management Areas of Focus:
- Improving Leadership Skills & Techniques
- Improving Team Energy & Focus
- Product/Service Specific Techniques to Improve Efficiency
- The Importance of Accountability
- Proven Strategic Planning Tactics
- Rewarding Results Accordingly
- Delegating Tasks Responsibly
Additional Areas of Focus:
- Self-Motivation Strategies
- Confidence Building Exercises & Strategies
- Setting & Meeting Realistic Sales Goals
- The Importance of a Positive Mental Attitude
- Holding Customers Accountable
- Selling Value & Knowledge, Not Price