The Sales Coaching Institute and our staff of Columbus sales coaches are dedicated to helping sales representatives develop the necessary tools, sales skills, and knowledge to succeed in their professional sales careers.
Our staff of sales coaches and Columbus sales training experts are proud to deliver businesses and their sales teams with a structured sales training plan that is tailored to meet the specific needs of their organization. The Sales Coaching Institutes sales coaching curriculum is a unique blend of interactive seminars, state of the art reading material, one on one Columbus sales coaching sessions, and keynotes. Each program is designed to instill and reinforce behavioral characteristics that will transform your sales reps into successful sales leaders.
Our Columbus sales coaches and trainers understand that the key to achieving success is confidence in one’s sales skills and a thorough understanding of the sales process. Our staff of professionals have achieved real-world success in sales by implementing The Sales Coaching Institutes training program and best practices to organizations from all over the world. Our main objective is to help your team reach their full potential in their sale careers.
The Sales Training Institute will conduct an accurate sales assessment of your team and design a customized sales training program that will play to the strengths of your sales reps. Our sales training methodologies elicit a lasting change in behavior that will give them the confidence to engage prospects, create actionable solutions to customer problems, and facilitate an efficient company culture that is conducive to growth and success.
Columbus, Ohio Sales Coaching & Training Areas of Focus :
Sales Coaching Areas of Focus:
- General Business Etiquette
- Proper Preparation
- Elite Product/Service Knowledge
- Generating Superior First Impressions
- Tactics to Advance to the Next Step
- Nurturing Relationships
- Overcoming Fear of Rejection
- Handling Customer Concerns & Rejections
- Sales Presentations Training
- Sales Management Training
- Optimizing Sales Team Relations
- Time and Priority Management
Sales Management Areas of Focus:
- Improving Leadership Skills & Techniques
- Improving Team Energy & Focus
- Product/Service Specific Techniques to Improve Efficiency
- The Importance of Accountability
- Proven Strategic Planning Tactics
- Rewarding Results Accordingly
- Delegating Tasks Responsibly
Additional Areas of Focus:
- Self-Motivation Strategies
- Confidence Building Exercises & Strategies
- Setting & Meeting Realistic Sales Goals
- The Importance of a Positive Mental Attitude
- Holding Customers Accountable
- Selling Value & Knowledge, Not Price