Whether you run a small, mid-sized or large business, you cannot reach the pinnacles of success unless you remain connected with your customers. The only way to know what the client wants and needs, which way the demand trends are moving, what customers dislike and what they expect from your products and services is to stay in touch with the public at all times. Today’s technology driven world makes this simple. Here are some tips on how you can stay connected with your customers effectively and strengthen your relationship with them.
How to Stay Connected
Here are 5 easy ways to ensure that you always have your finger on the pulse of customer preference.
- Email – Make sure that you collect the email addresses of all your customers. A regular mail just to update the client on the latest happenings at the company, new offerings, changes in schemes, etc., as well as asking for their feedback regarding your products and services will go a long way in helping you build long-lasting relationships and products cater to customer needs.
- Social Network Media – The rising popularity of social networking sites, such as MySpace, Facebook and Twitter to name a few, provides an excellent way of reaching out to a vast audience in the least amount of time and with minimal expenditure. Create a profile for your company on each of these sites and use the network to create a snowball effect, where each person who likes what you have uploaded will recommend it to his own group of contacts. You can even create a forum on such sites to get comments and feedback from the public.
- Skype & Google Voice – These free VOIP services makes staying in touch with clients across the globe easy and cheap. With facilities to share text, videos and conduct conferences, these services have made life easy for business owners.
- Google Apps & Google Apps Mobile – With these applications, you can do everything from keeping a calendar of events to document storage and even creating email servers. Since these apps are web-base, you can access information from anywhere in the world, using any computer or mobile device.
- Go2Meetings – This is an application that gives you the freedom to connect with clients and co-workers on a one-on-one as well as group basis. All the facilities, such as video conferencing, desktop sharing, presentation, webinars and group training. GO2meetingsoffers a huge variety of options for webinar structuring, group training, or meeting one-on-one with clients or co-workers. The smooth combination of video, voice, and presentation allow for various types of connections within the same application. This is available to users at a reasonable monthly fee.
If you are looking for ways to stay connected with your clients or if you are simply looking for the best ways to enhance sales and revenues, visit salescoach.us. With more than 25 years of experience, The Sales Coaching Institute is easily the leader in the field of sales and sales management training.</p
Know more about the innovative and inventive world of Social Media and the wonders it can do to your business. Download an entire chapter of Sales 3.0 – The New Contact Sport How To Use And Leverage Social Media Marketing For Small Business Sales Success by Doug Dvorak – CEO Digital Marketing Group & Milind Mody – CEO eBrandz.
About the Author:
I am actively involved in social media marketing and also write for the same. The book – “Sales 3.0 – The New Contact Sport How To Use And Leverage Social Media Marketing For Small Business Sales Success” has helped me get a detailed insight about the growing need of social media in today’s net-savvy world. This book is a must-read for people who want to win business and build concrete network through social media.
Doug Dvorak helps companies and professionals achieve results through customized, creative and non-traditional sales training systems that are “one size fits one” and developed to the unique business needs and “sales pain points” of each client. He is available to speak on these topics.
For more information visit https://salescoach.us or call 847-359-6969FREE
Permission is granted to reprint this article in print or on your web site as long as the paragraph above is included and contact information is provided.
Copyright 2010 The Sales Coaching Institute, Inc.